Monday, July 19, 2010

My "new" chair

So as you know... im becoming a little adicted to Yard Sales, so much that Cole is even enjoying going with me! a couple weeks ago i got this chair.. for FREE!!!! Cole was a little embarassed to have it in the back of his truck, but i really really wanted it! haha



BEFORE:



NOW:


Chair: Free
Stain: left over from my back deck
Cushion: a blanket and pillow that were going to DI anyways, wrapped in left over batting
Fabric: $2.12 of bright white canvas from wal-mart

TOTAL: $2.12 and a nice addition to my formal front room

3 comments:

GillyBlog said...

I want that chair!!!!

Keisha said...

are you serious?! I want your talent! $2.12 for a chair. wowza. i need to start coming to yard sales with you.

Unknown said...

Nic, how about once a week we hang out and you teach me how to be crafty! My hell, i love everything you do, you are amazing!!!