Tuesday, March 27, 2012

LATELY!

  

Life has totally taken off without me... I'm running and i cant keep up :)

Highlights of the last few months:
-We started our own business... WHAT?? yep we did, it actually has happened. can i get a WHOOT WHOOT for Prime Well Services Inc.

-The new business has 100% taken over my life, I'm hoping it will slow down a bit, but all i hear is that it wont.
-I'm TOTALLY into being a My Lazy Daisy Consultant. When I'm not doing stuff for our business, I have my own business taking off, which might i add it is my stress relief. I love quilting and it has kinda made me quilt more and do more of what i love.

-PEYTON is getting ready for kindergarten. He is getting so big and so smart!

-VEGAS BABY! we just got home, and it was a much needed vacation. We went down for WORLD FINALS Monster Jam. We enjoyed allot of time at the pool, bowling, and tons of yummy food. All three of us are a little sunburned. (i will post some pics of our vaction soon.)

-as always... Peyton's wrestling



THINGS I'm into:
-Shopping for Spring Clothes! I'm really trying to upgrade my closet. I really love the Strips, Coral Colors, Fringe and NOT matching (hard to break the habit). I love the new Bright Colors.

-Catching up on my QUILTING projects. I binded 4 quilts on our vegas trip by hand... this was a huge accomplishment.

-MY LAZY DAISY. Im loving getting more things done for my Trunk Shows. I have the cutest dang stuff.
He is one of the new patterns avaible, im loving the BRIGHTS!

-SPRING Weather. I love the warm weather coming, and being in vegas were it was over 80 totally made it worse. Sign me up for summer!



-Time with Peyton. He is so much fun right now, NEVER a dull moment. He keeps me on my toes, but also keeps a smile on my face. He loves being right next to me all the time.


1 comments:

The Mortons said...

I wish I was more like you and always going, hahaha I really want to get into quilting but I've got to get my hubby talked into buying me a machine and finding a place to put it :D As soon as I get me one though I'm totally hitting you up.