Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

To start the morning of thanksgiving off..... Turkey pancake! (it drives cole crazy how much food coloring i put in peytons pancakes.. oh well, he loves it!)


BLACK FRIDAY!!! can i get a whoot whoot :)
 I go with my sisters every year... We have so SO much fun!

Thanksgiving day we ate at my parents house, it was a zoo... kids were everywhere. But it was fun, i loved seeing my sisters family up from St. George. 
In the afternoon we headed to the Fladelands and spent time BSing and letting the kids play.

Friday morning we headed out to SLC. We spent 4 days out there playing. I got lots of shopping done and peyton got lots of playing done. We met our friends Landon and Maria, so peyton was extra excited to play with Kolby the whole time!
Temple Lights

Peyton known for "my legs are tired" so i ended up carrying him alot. I dont know how much longer this is going to be able to work... he weighs like 45lbs

Hot Tub

We ate lots of good food, and had so much fun. We were ready to come home on Monday though, we really are quite the home bodies.

1 comments:

Amelia Lewis said...

i love the pancakes! You are so cute!!