Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our Wedding, The best day of my Life!!

Sorry this post is so long, but it was so hard to narrow it down to even this many! There were so many great pictures, Lacy Lange did an amazing job, her website is http://www.momentsbylacy.com/, you should check it out! The night was amazing and im pretty sure everyone had a great time and enjoyed the food! Thanks everyone that came to share our day with us! (beware-there is a ton of orange ;) haha)



Peyton and Savannah cuttin a rug

Mom doing what she does best... BOWS.
- My beautiful Cake!
Cole told me he wouldnt dance... HAHA look what hes doing ;)

I had such a hard time not crying
Me, Savy and JaLee
and ya Gotta love the Macarana

I made this apron for my dad!
Me and my girls before i walked down the isle
There was orange everywhere!
and the slide was a hit!

Kira did not love me at this point!


7 comments:

GillyBlog said...

Beautiful...enough said!!

The Harrison's said...

Looks like you had a very beautiful wedding, and you are a very beautiful bride! congrats again!

Keisha said...

You were a beautiful bride, and everything looks spectacular! The photography is awesome.

Hailee said...

Love the pictures!! You look so beautiful!! Congratulations.

Paul and Carly said...

You are so beautiful Nicole! I am sorry that I wasn't in town to make it... My mom and I were planning on it. Hey... I need your email to add you to my blog. Mine is carlygillman@hotmail.com so you can email it to me. Thanks Nicole and congrats!

Carly Hendrickson

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Thank you! Your wedding was gorgeous! And you looked beautiful as always! Congrats!!

jakenapril said...

okay, so why did i not hear about this most beautiful and amazing days? or maybe sarah told me you were dating someone...but CONGRATS!!!! you look gorgeous!