Thursday, August 20, 2009

WE'RE MARRIED!!!

We did it, we tied the knot! Sat. Aug. 15, 2009 was the best day ever, i got to say "i do" to marrying the best guy in the whole wide world! It was an amazing night, thanks everyone that came to celebrate with us, it was a blast! The weather got better just in time, the food was great and best of all, all our families were there to celebrate with us! I am so greatful i have a healthy family that everyone was able to attend my wedding. I will be posting pictures soon, Lacy Lange was my photographer... and wow she does amazing work, i cant wait to see them. Her blog address is http://www.momentsbylacy.blogspot.com/ so check out her work. And remember to watch for pics, ill post them soon! Thanks again to everyone that came!

2 comments:

Deets Family said...

Sorry we couldn't make it...We had the FLU!!! I bet it was beautiful...Congratulations!

Nate and Lynlee said...

Hey Nicole! Thanks for the sweet comment! I see you just got married. How exciting! Congratulations! Glad to see you're doing good!